1. Analogous color scheme, Complementary color scheme, Split complementary scheme,
2.Balance of color family, Contrast of color family and Harmony of color family
and Also some points have to consider for Marc by Marc style
1. must contain blue and red and violet
2.color family could be repeatable about 4/5 seasons per a cycle, take more attention to 04-05 fall winter
At the begining of forecasting, I try to develop a theme that is suitable to Marc by Marc Jacobs 2009 Fall Winter.
After different research, I choose Dawn and Sunrise as my theme to continue the color forecasting.

After that, I do some analysis of color matching and choosing behaviour of Marc by Marc Jacobs
Then, analysis the color trend of the coming season.

After this serious process, I develope a color family shown below for the Fall Winter2009 of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Then, I design six outfits for the collection
In order to find the best color matching outfits, I have painted about 30 sets of outfits with different combination of colors, different proportion of colors using in the outfits. I also try to emphasis the main point of the outfit by using colors.
I try to use different color as main color in a outfit. Some color combination seams quite match. However, after painting on an outfit, it is not that match.
Some color that I choosed for the collection have to be changed a little bit when doing the matching process.

After the hard work of color matching exercise, I choose the best twenty outfits from the exercise.
Finally, I do believe it is the best forecasting of the Fall Winter 2009 that suitable for Marc by Marc Jacobs. It is because the forecastin is issued through a serious work.




No comments:
Post a Comment